Saturday, June 9, 2007

Four Years (and counting)


This is Korrie writing. Lee hasn't blogged in a while, and I hope it wasn't a passing fancy. Yesterday was our Four Year Anniversary - an event very deserving of capitals. It really is true that love grows; what I feel and think about Lee now is stronger and deeper than that June day four years ago. He continues to impress me, and occasionly butterflies happily whirl in my stomach on account of something he does. Ahhh...! As for how we celebrated, after my half day at the seminary and Lee's time at Subway we left the kiddos with my gracious mom-in-law (aka Nana) and took off for Nich-vegas. First stop, the new theater in town to see Ocean's 13. Very entertaining. The $5 Popcorn hit the spot, and the small coke was worth every penny of the $3.75. Next time I've got to smuggle in some mm's. Maybe I shouldn't admit that on a blog... Anyway, after the flick we ate at Sonny's BBQ. Man, the rib sampler was fantastic! It felt weird though, sitting in a humongous (sp?) booth, drinking out of enormous glasses, looking at the generally large population surrounding us, and then ordering lots of meat. It was one of those distinctly american moments. At any rate, the banana pudding was homemade and I recommend it as well. We returned home in time to quell Zeke and give Jesse her balloon (aka boon) - couldn't ask for much more in a date. And I certainly couldn't ask for more in a husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, you guys are cute cute cute!
joy

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.