Sunday, July 20, 2008

ABCD

i have some video but i just can't seem to get it to upload. anyway, i just wanted to brag on my son, who at 19 months old learned his abc's. now, i don't mean he just knows the song, which he does, he actually knows the letters. we have these foam letters that Jesse was playing with, and he picked up the "O" and i told him the name and he ran in circles saying loudly "O, O, O, O. . ." then, in a couple days he was picking up letters and holding them out to get the names, by the end of the week we were working on the difference between F and E , K and X , M and W,
O and Q and now a mere month later, he is a super hit at parties. i came home from work this week and he had learned his numbers (sans "4") up to ten. and to top it off, just yesterday he grabbed my finger to pull me out of my chair and said, "daddy, show you" walked me over to the blocks where he lined up several and said, "look daddy, i did it!"

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm ready. I think you should blog again. :)

Candace said...

I'm serious.